Thursday 31 January 2013

Cardboard Boba Bucket - Indentured


A slave to perfection. That's the problem with this build, the longer I spend on it, the more I want it to be right (definitely never redoing it).


Redoing The Dent

Originally Posted 26-Oct-2008 Very small update, I wasn't happy with my dent. It was too deep and lacking in detail. It's probably in the wrong place too but I can't be bothered moving it.

Any who I filled it up with polyfiller and sketched a design onto it with pencil. I over exaggerated the shape because I knew I would loose some detail when sanding. 





Then using a small half round file I began to etch out the main lines.






After that I filed out the main, depressed areas.








Then with the file I began to round off the raised areas. After that I moved to sandpaper and ended up with this.













Not perfect. But I think it's better than before What does everyone else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment